Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Spring Favourites 2019! ~

Hello my cute blooming yellow flowers! :3

I'm back on my blog today with my favourites from this spring! ^w^ (Better late than never, haha! XD) I don't have a lot of them this time compared to my usual favourites I do. Also, they are kind of unusual since there are almost no fashion and beauty ones but I hope you'll enjoy them anyway. :3

~ Yves Rocher Face Mask ~


I got this face mask in April to help me deal with the oily spots on my face since I changed my medication and it really helped me to control most of it! ~ I only got a small tube since I don't use it all over my face (mostly only on my forehead, around my nose and a bit on my chin). It does smell a bit weird and "chemical" but I really liked to use it anyway! ^w^

~ Eyeshadow in General ~


I've fell back in love with eyeshadow this spring! ^w^ I used to only wear eyeshadow when I wanted to be extra dolled up or on special occasions sometimes but I started to wear some pretty much daily to work and it really helped me to love my outfits more! :3 I plan to finish the ones I already have on hand before I get new ones, soon! ~

~ French Vanilla from Tim Hortons ~


I got one for the first time when I went to my hometown and I didn't want to get my usual moka or coffee but I still wanted a warm drink. ;o; I am in LOVE with it since that day... XD; I don't know if they make it with coffee or espresso but I have it with added cream and maybe a pump of caramel flavour and it's so delightful! ;o; I also had it with whipped cream for an extra special treat! :3

~ Studio Black Zombie ~


I discovered this new place in my city when I decided to hold a little casual meetup there back in April and I went pretty much every other week since... XD; It's such a nice cosy place filled with geeky stuff, there is some anime music playing all the time and the staff is extra friendly and sweet! I really recommend going there for a cute geeky date! :3 They also have drinks and food and it is so affordable to eat there (maybe that's why I've been going there so often XD). Their bubble teas are very delicious and I recommend their paninis and their dumplings! :3 Go check out their facebook page here, they host some themed events that they announce on their page also! ~

~ Habitica ~


My friend Érika showed me this website/app back in... March I think? I've been addicted to it ever since! XD; It's a website which helps you track of your daily habits and tasks and when you accomplish them in real life you can level up your little character in the game! :3 You can also collect familiars, feed them food, have some quests and challenges with your friends, etc... It's such a nice website to keep track of your daily habits (that's mainly why I started using it) and it helped me a lot to stay accountable! ^w^

~ Spending time with friends! ~


(Featuring the handsome Mason from our last little date at the Studio Black Zombie since I didn't had other fitting pictures, haha! XD)

This spring I spent a lot of time with my friends and I really enjoyed it! ~ I hosted a lot of Lolita meetups and I've been trying to host 2 a month for the last 2 or 3 months now! I spent time on cute little dates with my friends and it was very refreshing for me since it's something I had a lot of trouble to do during the past year because of my anxiety... I used to only go out when I was with my Prince and it was hard for me to go out alone with just another friend with me. ;w; But I am very glad I overcome that so I could enjoy going out with friends again. ~

~ My New BuJo ~


When I started the year I was using the journal from Les Folies Passagères which my kind friend DD gave me as a Holiday present and I used it for a while... Before I realized that I really missed to make my own little layouts in my BuJo. ;w; I missed the colourful spreads, keeping track of my habits, having a gratitude log and the like... So I went back to my old bullet journal and I finally got a new one last month since the other was full! :3 I chose the teal coloured one this time and I decorated it in a very over the top way with cute mermaid stickers (that the Prince offered to me a couple of years ago). ~ I missed the freedom of a bullet journal so much, it really helps me a lot with my daily tasks and to manage my mental health. ~

That was my favourites from this spring! ^w^ I didn't expect it to get so personal about it but here I am! XD; I hope you enjoyed to take a look at them even if they weren't usual things I would put in my favourites haha! :3 I have a lot of plans on my bucket list for summer so I look forward to that with a light and kind heart! ~

Until next time my precious glittery starry stickers, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment