Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ June 3rd to June 6th!

Hello my sweet white chocolate flowers! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week! :3 There is 4 of them this time and I really enjoyed putting them together so I am very proud to share them today! ^w^

As usual, they were all worn to go to work! ~

~ Outfit from June 3rd! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul, Handmade & Offbrand

I feel like I don't wear that jumperskirt with peachy pink often so I decided to coordinate it with my peachy pink blouse and socks for a change. ^w^ I wore simple accessories themed around flowers. ~

~ Outfit from June 4th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

Apparently I was feeling the lilac colour scheme again so I decided to wear my Fantastic Dolly skirt! ^w^ I coordinated it with white and simple little touches of pink. ~

~ Outfit from June 5th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

It's been SO LONG since I wore my Sheep Garden jumperskirt. ;o; I almost forgot I had it... XD; I decided to do it's justice in this simple Country Lolita coordinate. :3 I paired it with mostly white and small touches of pink. ~ I felt really pretty and confident in this coordinate. :3

~ Outfit from June 6th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I decided to finish the week strong with a coordinate with my lilac Sugary Carnival. :3 I wore in with white and some touches of pink in a very elegant way. ~ It reminds me of how I would try to wear it in a more ladylike way when I was wearing it for the first times years ago. ^w^ I really liked this coordinate! ~

So that was my outfits from the last week! :3 I've been really trying to experiment more with my colour schemes and accessories lately and most of the time I'm quite happy with the results, hehe. ~

Until next time my pretty sparkly unicorn horns, take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment