Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ May 27th to May 30th!

Hello my sweet blue raspberry slushies! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today to show you my outfits from last week! ~ Since I painted my nails in blue I tried to incorporate some blue in my outfits but I didn't wanted to make it too obvious. I'm pretty proud of how my outfits turned out this week! :3

As usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from May 27th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Rococo Soul

I started the week by wearing my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt to cheer me up! ^w^ I coordinated it with white and touches of pink and I chose accessories themed around bunnies and bows to match with the bunny print. :3

~ Outfit from May 28th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I decided to wear a skirt on that day but I didn't wanted to make it look too casual. XD; I coordinated my pink printed skirt with my blue blouse and I added accessories themed around ponies, stars and candies to match the print! ~ (I then realized that there were no ponies on the print but... Oh well, at least the colours matched. XD;)

~ Outfit from May 29th! ~



The Prince had the day off that day so I took my day off too! ^w^ We went to run a couple of errands together in the afternoon and I wanted to dress up! ~

Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wanted to be comfy since I knew we were going to walk and move around a lot. ^w^'' So I wore my blue gingham skirt and my peachy pink cutsew in a basic Country Lolita coordinate! ~ I added accessories themed around roses to complete the look. :3

~ Outfit from May 30th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I went with a bit of an unusual coordination for my last day of work last week! ~ I wore my Vanilla-chan OP with blue and I really loved how this outfit turned out! :3 I think it's one of my favourite ways to wear this OP since I think the mix of the colours are so creative! ~

So that was my outfits from last week! ~ Stay tuned for my post about the Loliday around the end of the week! ^w^

Until next time my precious periwinkle satin bows, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment