Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, January 18, 2021

Daily Outfits! ~ December 11th to January 10th!


Hello my little shortcakes! :3

Today I am back on my blog with something I haven't done in a while... An outfit post! ^w^ I was so caught up in planning the launch of my Youtube channel and the Holidays that I forgot about it... ><''

But that also means that I have a bunch of outfits from the last month to show you, hope you'll enjoy them! ~

~ Outfit from December 11th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick (Handmade)
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I decided to wear my Don't Eat Bunny jumperskirt along with blue since there is a couple of blue details in the print on the bodice! ^w^ I think that lilac and blue is one of my favourite colour combo and I felt super elegant in that outfit, especially with the wristcuffs! :3

~ Outfit from December 12th! ~





Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Glitter Tale
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; AliExpress
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint, Claire's, Etsy & Offbrand (Gift)

I felt so pretty and confident in that outfit! *v* When I saw my friend Mikki wearing a similar outfit with her pink Sugary Carnival coordinated with yellow, I knew I had to do the same! (That's one of the reasons why I added yellow in my closet in the first place, haha! ^w^'') I decided to wear accessories themed around stars and pearls! I also wish I had yellow bracelets to make the accessories more balanced... So I got a couple of yellow bracelets recently! ^^;

~ Outfit from December 13th! ~




Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Paradise Rose & Handmade

Just a simple outfit in pink and white with my Milky Berry dress! ^w^ I tried to keep a heart theme with the hearts on the socks, my heart necklace and the heart broach on my headbow! :3

~ Outfit from December 28th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Taobao

Just a casual outfit with one of my colourful printed skirts to cheer me up! :3 I think that the ice cream necklace match this print so nicely! ~

~ Outfit from January 3rd! ~





Headbow; Miko Lolita (Taobao)
Cutsew; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Claire's
Slippers; Thrifted, lol... UwU

This one is also a casual outfit but I felt so good in it that day? *v* I love the accessories I chose for my outfit and how the pearl bracelets match the bows on my skirt and the headbow too! ~

~ Outfit from January 8th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Accessories; Etsy & Taobao

Another pretty simple outfit but I always feel so elegant in that dress! :3 I also really liked how I did my makeup on that day, I tried something new! ^w^

~ Outfit from January 10th! ~




Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Dream of Lolita
Wristcuffs; Chiichick (Handmade)
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I haven't worn my Wonder Party jumperskirt in AGES! >w< But everytime I wear it, I remember how good it makes me feel and how comfy it is! :3 This time I coordinated it with white! I added the jabot from another dress and some wristcuffs for an elegant touch! ~ I also paired it with my teacup bag... That I can't wear anymore to go out since my new wallet is too big to fit in it... Oh well... XD;

So that was my outfits from the last... Month! ^w^'' I hope you enjoyed to take a look at them as much as I enjoy to put them together! ~ I had quite a backlog but I promise I won't let it happen again! ^^;

If you read up to that point; which outfit was your favourite? ~ Please leave me a little comment, it lets me know that you enjoy my blog posts and motivates me to write more! :3

Until next time my little shortcakes, stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments:

  1. Your outfits are so cute as always! I really liked the yellow with sugary carnival! I need to add more yellow to my wardrobe too! The only piece I have in yellow is a cherry berry bunny skirt, and it looks so good with pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ I think yellow and pink is one of my favourite colour combo but I also want to try to coordinate my new blouse with lilac too! :3

      Delete