Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Saguenay's Lolita Meeting! ~ Winter Loliday 2019!

Hello my precious fuzzy kittens! :3

I'm back on my blog today with my review from our winter Loliday meetup that was last weekend! ^w^ I had been a little while since I was able to host a meetup for my community so I was a little nervous but also pretty excited, hehe! ~

For our meetup this time we went to have tea at la Théière à l'Envers tea house, we went shopping downtown and we went to eat dinner at Shogun Sushi! ^w^/

Here was my outfit for the meetup! ~

~ Outfit from December 7th! ~



Headbow; SouffleSong
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; SouffleSong
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Kawaii Goods

I decided to wear my Candyland jumperskirt which is one of my newest pieces in my closet and I haven't worn it yet to one of our meetups! ^w^ I coordinated it with white since I know I was going to have my white winter boots on. ~ I also tried to keep a hearts, rainbows and clouds/fluffy theme with the accessories! :3 I felt really pretty and confident with my outfit! ~

The Prince joined me again for the meetup and we took a couple of pictures before heading out for tea! ^^;


It's so rare that the Prince wear his striped white shirt and I thought he looked very elegant! :3

The Théière à l'Envers tea house was jam packed when we arrived! We got the only 4 seat table that was left and we ordered our little lunch and of course, our teas. ~


The Prince and I had a veggie pâté plate (which is deeeeeelicious!) and for tea I chose the Creamy Earl Grey that I shared with Mason. :3


The Prince tried authentic matcha tea for the first time too! ^^;


And for dessert we shared a squash and pumpkin spice cake and gingerbread cookies. :3

After our meal, the place emptied a little bit and we could take our outfit pictures in a little corner of the tea house. ~


Catherine's outfit! ~ I loved her mix of traditional Canadian clothes with Lolita fashion. ^^;


Mason's outfit! ~ I liked the little touches of red on their outfit, so elegant! :3


And finally, me! XD; It's rare that I truly like pictures of me that other people take but this time I liked it so much that I shared it on instagram, hihi! ^w^

Then we went exploring the city's Christmas market that was outside, right across the street! ~ It was slightly snowing and the ambiance was just so magical and nice. :3



We also had maple taffy, yum! ^w^ I haven't had some authentic one in years! ~


We also took a group picture with Santa! XD;

After our market tour we went to a book shop and a gaming shop down the street. ~

We also went thrifting and I found a cute Hello Kitty holiday plushie and a G3 My Little Pony (that I realized that I already had, well, I have twins now! XD).

We also stopped by a pet shop that was close by to look at the animals. :3


Mason with one of the fish tanks, haha. ^^;

After our afternoon of shopping, we finally went to Shogun Sushi for our dinner! ~ Catherine's boyfriend joined us for the meal also! :3


Group picture during our meal! ~ (The Prince look so silly, haha! XD)


I sadly didn't take a lot of pictures of the food while we were eating because I was very hungry and I would always eat my plate before I thought to take a picture of it, haha... XD; So enjoy my small plate of sashimi. :3

It was the first time that I tried Shogun Sushi which is an all you can eat restaurant but it's not a buffet; you order with an iPad and the food is freshly made and brought to your table! ~

My expectations weren't super high because the price was pretty low for an all you can eat sushi/Japanese food but I was pleasantly surprised! ^^; I tried lots of fishes I never had before like eel and octopus and their sushi and sashimi were super fresh and actually delicious! XD; Now I can't wait to go back again! ^w^/

I had such a nice day out with my frilly squad for International Lolita Day and it made me motivated to host more meetups for the community in the future! ^^; My little break of meetups was necessary but now I am looking forward hosting many meetups for my frillies next year! ~

Until next time my lovely mint green teacups, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment