Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ December 3rd to December 6th!

Hello my sweet little blueberries! ~

I'm back on my blog this week with my outfits from last week! ^w^

This will be my only post this week since I'm going to be on a hiatus for a little while... I'm going to have a surgery next week and since I want to have a smooth and worry-free recovery, I'm putting blogging aside for a little while... I really hope I can get back to blogging as soon as possible! ~ Don't worry, I'll keep you updated! :3

Now, enough chatting, it's time for the outfits! ~ I've decided to include a more casual Otome outfit too because I know some people are curious about how do I dress when I am not dressed up! ^w^ As usual, my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise. :3

~ Outfit from December 3rd! ~




Headdress; Bodyline
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I was really inspired by the look of braids with a headdress on that day! ~ I decided to wear my headdress with my blue gingham skirt because I think it would go nicely with the braids too! ^w^ I coordinated it with my offwhite blouse and socks for a more old-school and simple feel. :3

~ Outfit from December 4th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

I really wanted to wear that jumperskirt out again! ^w^ I knew I wore it recently but I can only wear this jumperskirt during the winter months so I spoiled myself, hehe. ~ This time, I coordinated it with a long sleeved pink blouse, some pink socks with strawberries on them and flurry yarn accessories themed around bunnies. :3

~ Outfit from December 5th! ~



I wore this outfit to get some Holiday cards and visit my friend Renée to catch up! ~

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Offbrand
Cardigan; Vintage/Offbrand
Skirt; Handmade
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I decided to go for something a bit more comfy for my day off work with the Prince. ~ I'm usually less strict about balancing out the colours of my outfits when I wear Otome fashion! This vintage cardigan that my grandma gave me is the most comfy thing ever for the colder months! :3

~ Outfit from December 6th! ~




Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I wasn't very inspired for my last day of work this week so I decided to stay in the blue colour scheme after all. XD; I coordinated my Lovely Forest jumperskirt with pink and some wristcuffs for a little elegant touch. ~

So that was my outfits from last week! ~ I'll try to post my outfits from this week during the next week, but we will see how well my recovery is going. ;o; Please send me positive vibes! :3

Until next time my fluffy puffy kittens! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment