Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Saguenay's Lolita Meeting! ~ February 2019!

Hello my sweet almond muffins! :3

I'm back on my blog today to share the few pictures from our monthly Lolita meetup that we did last week! ^w^

I'm very happy because we welcomed another new member in our community! :3 I also had the chance to try the yummy cupcakes from the Chocolaterie au Coeur Fondant again! ~ (Remember the meetup that we went to Alma last year? :3)

So, here was my outfit for the occasion! ~

~ Outfit from February 23th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Chocomint & Offbrand

I had such a hard time to decide for an outfit for this meetup, I really wanted it to be perfect! ;o; So I settled for my pink Sugary Carnival jumperskirt coordinated with white. ~ I chose pretty transparent accessories themed around sweets and others made of tulle and pearls for a look that was elegant but still sweet. ^w^ I really liked my outfit in the end. :3

The Prince joined me for this meetup again! ^w^


Obligatory pre-meetup selfie with the Prince haha. XD;

When everyone was arrived at the chocolaterie we took our outfit pictures right away! ^w^

There was a cute Beanie Boo display so I thought it would be the perfect place to pose for our outfits. ~ We also decided it would be nice to pose with plushies also? XD;

Also, please keep in mind that a few of our members from our community don't have proper Lolita outfits yet and some of them are just starting out. ~


I really loved how Sandrine styled her hair! Those buns are so cute! ^w^


I think that dark blue really suit Angélique, she looked very elegant and I loved her makeup too! ~


I love the little steampunk touch that Alex added to his outfit with the goggles, so cool! :3


Our cute newcomer, Eri-chi! ^w^ Her dress was really gorgeous with that golden lace details and she was also super kind and sweet, I'm looking forward to know her more in our future meetups! ^o^/ (I'm also very glad that there is another Sweet Lolita in our community now, haha! XD)


Mason in their elegant black and grey outfit! ~ I loved the colour scheme. ^w^


Catherine was soooo pretty in her new dress! ~ I really love the golden details on the print and the cut of the dress suit her so nicely. :3


Érika had one of her new dresses too! ~ I love how she can make a sweeter print more elegant with her coordinate skills, she looked very lovely. ^w^


And me again! XD; I always try to wear outfits with white in them for meetups in winter because I know I'm going to wear my winter boots for the outfits shots. ^w^''


The group pictures! ^w^ We all look wonderful together. ~


And a bonus derpy one. XD; My favourite pictures from meetups are usually silly group pictures like this. ^w^''

After the photos we ordered our pastries! :3


I chose a cookie dough flavoured cupcake along with a raspberry and a pistachio macaron. ~ I also had Earl Grey tea (that was out of frame because the cup and teapot weren't kawaii enough apparently). XD;

We mostly spend the afternoon enjoying our sweet snacks slowly and catching up on things since a lot of us went without seeing eachother for a while. ^w^''

I really had a great time with my frillies and I was so happy to see them again and to throw a meetup again with them. ~ I am also very happy and grateful to have a new member in our community too and I really hope she can have a lot of fun with us! :3

Until next time my beautiful flowery pink teacups, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment