Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ March 4th to March 7th!

Hello my pretty mint green teacups. :3

I'm back on my blog this week with my outfits from last week! ^w^ I'm not working this week so I've been meeting up with friends and doing chores around the house so my routine is all messed up; that's why I am posting a bit later than usual. XD;

All my outfits were worn to work and I've had a little bit of a pink phase so they all have pink in them, not very creative this week haha... ^w^''

~ Outfit from March 4th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I decided to wear something quite casual with some country touches. :3 I love wearing that skirt with a peachy pink blouse and darker pink accessories because I think it matches the colours of the gingham so well! ~

~ Outfit from March 5th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Bodyline, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

It's been a while since I've worn that jumperskirt so I decided to wear it out! ^w^ I coordinated it all in pink with tulle accessories themed around ponies and stars. ~

~ Outfit from March 6th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Chocomint & Fluff and Stuff

Probably my most creative outfit this week haha. XD; I decided to wear my plain lilac skirt coordinated with pink. ~ I went with accessories themed around sweets and candies with my necklace, brooch, ring and socks. :3 I realized it's the first time I was wearing this cute donut ring out, I completely forgot about it. XD;

~ Outfit from March 7th! ~




Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

Some Sailor Lolita to finish up the week! ^w^ I thought I haven't worn this outfit in a while and I really like the "monochrome" Sailor look with that skirt. :3 I went for accessories themed around stars and pearls for a more elegant touch that would match nicely with my headbow. ~

That was my outfits from last week! ~ Even if they weren't very creative I really enjoyed putting them together. :3

Until next time my perfectly sweet blueberry muffins! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment