Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

September 2021 Lolita Meetup! ~ A Museum Visit!


Hello my little Shortcakes! :3

I'm back on my blog today with the pictures from this month's Lolita meetup with my local community! ^w^ We had it in the beginning of the month and honestly I thought I already shared the pictures on my blog but I didn't... XD; Oh well, better late than never, right? XD;

For this month's meetup we went to our local museum to visit the different exhibitions, including one about videogames! ~ We are all huge geeky/nerdy people so we were very excited for this one! ^w^

Before the visit we all took outfit pictures in front of the museum! :3


Catherine looked wonderful in her dreamy blue skirt! ~ I think that coordinating it with black really made the print stand out nicely! :3


Francis was as elegant as ever in his Ouji outfit with a punk twist! ^w^ I love his new cape and his boots! *v*


Sam looked especially handsome in his outfit! ~ I loved the little blue flowers on his shirt and his bowtie! :3 (For his first try at Ouji fashion, I think he really nailed it! ^w^)


Érika went for a more casual outfit with her PutréFashion clothes since she was staying away from home! ~ I love her jewelry and the cute little bow in her hair! <3


You've already seen my outfit by now but here I am with the Prince also! ^w^ I thought that my Day Dream Carnival print was just elegant enough for a day out at the museum and that dress is also super comfy! :3


And finally the group pictures! ^w^ Can I say that we look very cool together? *v* I love my local Lolita community so much! <3

So after taking our pictures we started the visit! ~ I didn't take a lot of pictures inside the museum because we had to have some gloves on if we wanted to interact with the different exhibitions... ><''


Those wood sculptures were so cute and fun! <3


Francis playing Donkey Kong in the videogame exhibition! ^w^

We had so much fun during this one that I forgot to take more pictures... XD;

Overall I had such a nice day out with my local community! :3 I think that we all had a great time and I cannot wait for our next monthly meetup! :3

Until next time my little Shortcakes, stay safe and take care! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment