Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ January 14th to February 3rd!

Hello my pretty heart shaped pink sugar cookies! ^w^

It's been suuuch a long while since I haven't posted on my blog and I'm so sorry. TwT I had a hard time recovering nicely from my surgery, especially with my energy levels and it was hard for me to manage my energy and my time. ;w; However I'm getting better and better each day and I am really looking forward doing more things that I enjoy! ^w^

I started going back to work this week and it's been a little harder than I thought but I try to still rest a lot and follow my limits too! :3 But since I am back to work you should expect more regular posts on here! ~

Today, I have a few outfits from the last weeks from my recovery to show you. ~ I didn't dress up a lot but I tried slowly to get back into the hang of things. XD;

~ Outfit from January 14th! ~



I wore this outfit for the day I was supposed to get back to work but I ended up being too exhausted and I had my recovery time extended. ;o;

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I really wanted to wear something extra casual since I still had troubles with my surgery wounds so I wore some of my comfiest clothes. ~ So I went for a simple coordinate in white and blue with minimal accessories for comfort. :3

~ Outfit from January 19th! ~




I wore this outfit because I wanted to dress up a bit for errands and but I ended up staying at home because my car wouldn't start because of the cold... XD;

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute can Kill & Chocomint

I wanted to wear something sweet and playful but still simple so I went with a plain lilac skirt paired with white and pink. ~ I chose accessories themed around candies to add that interesting touch to the outfit! ^w^

~ Outfit from January 29th! ~




I wore this outfit for two appointments at two different hospitals and run a few errands after. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I was inspired by the very cold weather so I decided to wear an outfit in white and blue on that day! ^w^ I chose to wear a gingham print and my hair in braids so I would also be in denial and pretend it was a beautiful summer day too. XD;

~ Outfit from February 1st! ~



I wore this outfit to hang out with my friend DD and get Boivin poutine! *v*

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I felt like wearing something a bit creative and I haven't worn this outfit in a while too! ~ Since I was staying inside I didn't wore shoes but I would have worn black shoes with it to tie the headbow in a little bit better! ^w^ I love to pair this skirt with a little bit of pink and a little bit of black, I think it really makes to print pop out! ~

~ Outfit from February 3rd! ~




I wore this outfit to go out for brunch with DD and Marko! ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

I wanted to dress up a bit extra on that day because I wanted to represent the meme "It's only for brunch, dress casual". XD; So I wore my Snowbunny jumperskirt (that I clearly didn't wear enough this winter) along with pink! ^w^

So that was my outfits from when I was in recovery! ^w^ I hope you enjoyed it and I am really looking forward getting back to blogging regularly and now that I am back to work I'll be able to do more interesting things and blog about it, haha! XD;

Until next time my fluffy little meringues! Take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment