Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, December 4, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ November 27th to December 1st!

Hello my peppermint heart shaped chocolates! ~

It's time again for my weekly daily outfits! :3 As usual, I've worn all of these outfits to work. ^w^ I also really liked the variety of my outfits during last week. ~ I apologize in advance for the quality of my pictures, this week was particularly dark when I was taking my outfit pictures and most of them are awfully grainy, sorry! ;w;

~ Outfit from November 27th! ~





Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Hmhm
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I felt like wearing my hair in braids on that day so I went for a more Country lolita print. ~ I paired it with my offwhite blouse and offwhite socks, strawberry wristcuffs and strawberry accessories for some cute but natural and simple vibes. :3

~ Outfit from November 28th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I really love pairing lilac with my pink sugary carnival. ~ This time, I went with a stars and heart theme for the accessories, inspired by the motifs from the socks. :3

~ Outfit from November 29th! ~




Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

Another more creative colour combo for that day! ^w^ I paired my Sweet Paris jumperskirt with a blue blouse, bag and socks to make the blue in the print stand out more. :3 I decided to wear some more elegant accessories with tulle in them to match my wristcuffs a little better. ~

~ Outfit from November 30th! ~




Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear It Cuter
Socks; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I knew I had to braid my hair on that day so I decided to wear a Country inspired print again. ~ I really love wearing red during that time of the year because it's so reminiscent of the Holidays! ^w^ This time, I paired it with pink. :3

~ Outfit from December 1st! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul, Sanrio & Offbrand

I was feeling super uninspired and kinda sad on that day so I decided to build my outfit around my Hello Kitty necklace which was a gift from the Prince. :3 I went for a cats & sweets inspired theme with my candy socks and accessories. ~

That was my outfits from last week! ~ I'm still having a full week of work this week but the holiday vacations might start soon for me at work, so expect a little slow down concerning my outfits posts during the holidays. :3 I will still try to post at least two articles a week though. ~

Until next time my wonderfully decorated sugar cookies! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment