Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ April 24th to April 29th!

Hello my cute rainbow fudge bites! ~

Last week was super hectic for me with the beginning of my internship, work during the evenings and a trip to my hometown! I didn't really had free time to post on here. ;w; This week should be a little more calm so I might have time to prepare another article for this week but I don't promise anything. ^w^''

Now, onto last week's outfits! ^w^

~ Outfit from Monday April 24th! ~



An outfit for my first day of internship and for work during the evening. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

I wanted to wear something cute, comfortable and simple while still being a little bit colourful. ~ I paired my printed pink skirt with colourful printed pink socks and bear and star accessories for a playful and sweet look. :3

~ Outfit from Tuesday April 25th! ~



An outfit for my second day of internship and work again during the evening. ~

Headbow; Wear it Cuter
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear a Country Lolita inspired look with my red gingham skirt. ~ I paired it with a pink blouse and pink strawberry socks. I chose some red shoes and a red bag to match and skirt also. I finished the look with strawberry accessories. :3

~ Outfit from Wednesday April 26th! ~




An outfit I've worn for work in the evening. ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Kawaii Goods & Offbrand

I was feeling like wearing something more OTT Sweet on that day! ^w^ I decided to pair my lilac Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with a pink blouse and pink socks. I've chosen mocomoco yarn accessories for a fluffy and playful look. I went with a starry and sky theme with the starry socks, accessories and bag in multiple colours. ~

~ Outfit from Saturday April 29th! ~



I've worn this outfit to drive to my hometown!

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Something very casual in white and blue so I could be comfortable to drive. ~ This skirt and this cutsew are probably the most comfortable pieces that I own. ^w^ I've paired it with a couple of simple flowery accessories to complete the look. ~

Until next time my fluffy white puppies! ~ I'll do my best to write more articles soon! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment