Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, September 22, 2013

This week wasn't as busy as the last one. :3 I had some free time and I also had time to spend with my friends. ^w^ It's always better when we spend time together. ~

On Monday, I bought a 3DS! ^w^ I also bought Animal Crossing New Leaf because I wanted to buy a game to try my new 3DS and lots of people recommended me this one so I bought it. XD; I am addicted to it now! OwO It's so joyful and fun. ~

Well, here was my outfit for Monday. ^w^





A simple Classic Lolita outfit in white and blue.

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

On Tuesday I had to dress casual to go at school because we were going to use chemicals in my photography class. I was a little shy at first to go out and not being all dressed up but at the end of the day I felt more confident. ^w^


Everything is offbrand or handmade.

I also received a letter from my lovely Peachie on that day. ^w^


She spoiled me so much. TwT She offered me lots of cute stickers and trinkets. ~ It made me so so so happy! ^w^

On Wednesday I felt like I had to dress up in OTT Sweet after the boring outfit I wore on Tuesday. XD;




OTT Sweet outfit in lilac and white. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Chocomint.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

I was still in a very colourful mood on Thursday so I dressed up in OTT Sweet again. XD;




Wonder Cookie coordinated with pink. ^w^

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; KawaiiGoods & Chocomint.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

Finally, on Friday I decided to go for something a little more on the elegant side. ^w^ Here was my outfit for that day. ~



Elegant outfit with my Vanilla-Chan. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Rococo Soul.
Parasol; Angelic Pretty.

That was all my outfits from this week. ^w^ Yesterday was a very laaaazy day. XD; I spent all my day playing on my SNES. OwO Today I cleaned up the house and baked a pie. :3

I hope that next week won't be too overwhelming... I have my very first big project to present on Friday and I am so nervous about it. TwT Let's hope everything will be fine. D:

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment